Wearable Ergonomic Support
Imagine the power your operators can feel in using this wearable technology while carrying out their daily tasks.
Introducing MATE, Comau Exoskeleton, an ergonomically designed structure which eases the repetitive movements and relieves the effort, thanks to a lightweight, breathable and effective postural support.
Developed in collaboration with ÖSSUR, an Icelandic leading non-invasive orthopedic company, and IUVO, a spin-off company of the Italian BioRobotics Institute specialized in wearable technologies, and commercialized by Comau, our Exoskeleton is fully able to replicate dynamic movements of the shoulder while enwrapping the body like a second skin. This ensures greater comfort for the worker and increases work quality and efficiency by providing consistent movement assistance during manual and repetitive tasks.
- Designed in close collaboration with factory workers engaged in manual activities
- Naturally comfortable, breathable postural structure
- Compact structure
- Passive mechanism
- Reduced muscular and cardiac fatigue
- Improved posture and thus reduced occupational diseases
- Naturally comfortable and highly breathable
- Follows the physiological movements without resistance or misalignment
- Improved precision of repetitive tasks
- Improved job quality and work excellence